Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Sunday, October 30, 2011

6ft



Soaking in my misery
Trying not to scream
Refraining from jumping out of this window
Nothing feels like reality. 
My calm remains leave you underestimating the strength that lies within these powerful hands
When in reality
A monster lives inside. 
Monster of insanity oh how could this be
You have taken control of every thought that fills my mind. 
Sugar coated
Candy lips
Covering up the pain that lives within me. 
Using you as a bandaid when in reality
I'm bleeding right through you
For my cuts are much too deep for you, alone, to heal. 
My interiors are filled with superior psychotics
Wanting to bang my head into these brick walls that surround me. 
Punch a hole through my heart
Pierce a pathway through my lungs
Maybe then I'll beat
Maybe then I'll breathe. 
You're my filler
I lost my power
Throw a rock right through these fucking mirrors
How I hate the mockery that stares back at me,
What a mess I've become..
Pick a tomb
Find a hole
Dump me down
6 ft in the cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment