Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Go Your Own Way

Haaa!
And here I was thinking
You could have possibly been
A better person
With some tweeking, of course.
Well you're the best thing I’ve ever lost.
You possess these snakelike qualities
Sneak up - Creep - Attack the prey - Leave...
Creep.
Who did you think you were?
Who in the existence of all higher powers led you to believe
That you, King Sir Prince,
Deserved to be the center of this universe…
My universe.
Who lead you to believe that
You were worthy of someone like me
And that you could feel free
To collect your jar of hearts
Leaving me without my own.
Peasant.
Thought your game was invisible,baby,
I saw right through you.
Right through the eyes of a
Liar.
Killer.
Murderer.
Cheater.
Murderer of pure, youthful souls.
To think I ever kissed those lips.
The lips of evil,  numbing, poisonous venom.
You injected me, with your vicious toxicant
With the most hateful form of love spells
Serpent.
Once upon a time I thought I couldn’t live
Without you
Or even begin to breathe
Without you
But that once upon a time was
Way, way back in time
Cuz you’re no longer my
Heart
You can’t tear me apart.
I left you back there
Some while ago
A long time ago
So please,
Feel free
To go your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment