Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Untitled (This is old)



I'm all laid up in bed with a broken heart
While you're out there getting into someone else's bra
Trying to catch myself
With every sigh that I make
And every gasp that I take
Doing my best to be silent
And keep my cries from echoing
But the harder I try the harder I cry...
I got so tied up in love now I'm sitting, reminiscing, remembering who I was before you came into my life. 
Drinking to ease my pain. 
Got so sick of feeling. 
Smoking to cloud up my brain 
Got so sick of thinking. 
So intoxicated I can feel your lips,
Smell that aroma I love so very much
And feel the roughness of your hands holding me. 
Caught up in my fantasy,
I began to lose track of my mind.  
Swaying in enjoyment,
Smiling to myself
At last, I'm in his arms again... 
Asleep I fall,
So caught up in my bliss. 
But when all was said and done
Im reminded that I'm on my own
When I woke up alone. 
I sat up on my bed gazing at my surroundings
Jumped out of my sheets in excitement
Searching the house
For sight of my love
Looking forward to kissing you, hello...
Brutally, I am reminded that my love is gone. 
Completely erased from his memory. 
To my knees I fall.
While letting out a slight breath,
I began to weep..
Holding myself
Trying to get back on my feet to find courage
But I fell deeper and deeper into my despair
Ache in my chest
I call out your name. 
Begging, pleading to myself
Wondering where we went wrong   
And what I have to do to get you back home
Please remember, you use to love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment