Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Sunday, September 11, 2011

How Could An Angel Break My Heart

Angels breaking hearts
What a tragedy. 
I saw you spread your wings
As you wrapped them around me
Promised to 
protect me
be my guardian 
to care for me. 
My angel...
That which I thought you were 
But you wore your disguise so suitingly. 
Looked me in the eyes with the stare of a Saint
Hypnotized by your charm
How could have I resisted. 
My angel. 
My bestfriend. 
Those words you spoke. 
The trust I gave
The power you had
The promises that faded. 
Could this be my angel?
Another vision was formed
Suddenly your wings let go of me
The pupils of your eyes dilated 
Filled up with darkness
I saw the corners of those lips I once thought were so beautiful 
Turn upside down
Your genuine smile turned into a smirk
An evil smirk. 
Your wings began to darken as you started to fade into the darkness. 
My angel?
Fallen Angel. 
Ceased to bless me
Began to torture me
While trying to kill me
Having possession over me
But could this be?
How could my angel break my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment