Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Insanity Brings Creativity


Losing your mind rewards you with creativity
My creativity is what inspires me
To paint a picture
To snap a foto
To climb a tree
To step out of my mind 
And into another galaxy
To see the rocks as art
To view the world as a painting
To see that the ocean waves are actually dancing in a single rhythm that every other wave follows. 
To admire the structure of buildings and find beauty in city streets. 
To see the world as a fountain
Full of beautiful things to see...
And swallow. 
Look at Salvador Dali,
And his immense insanity
Now almost a century later,
He is still being discussed 
All around our world. 
Or Picasso,
His blue period
The period when his mind was gone
And his heart was torn
He created
Some of the best paintings
Man has had a chance to see. 
See, Lunatics posses a power
To envision the world
In a different tone 
This is why 
Losing your mind
Can reward you with pots of gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment