Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Monday, September 5, 2011

I love you....


I love you without reason.
And it's the simplest kind of love.
Like the love a lion has for its cubs
Like a first grade crush.
The sweetest kind of love
Filled with innocence.
Filled with peace.
A love filled with
Electromagnetic waves
Strong enough to be felt
Between your heart
and Mine.
Maybe it's the way you try to hold in a smile
When I gently kiss you on the cheek.
Or could it be the way you hold my face
With such passion
When you press your lips against mine 
Erasing the world around me
Erasing any insecurity I've ever had.
For your love, it gives me strength.
I love you because
You're beautiful.
I love the way your eyes sparkle
When they meet mine
The way I see myself in them
Like I don't belong anywhere else
Like I found my place in this world.
I love the grays in your hair
The line on your nose
Every hair on your back
and every mistake you've ever made.
To me,
Your imperfections are perfection.
Simply, I just love you...

(sorry this kind of sucks.. got 7 kids here...)


No comments:

Post a Comment