Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And we dare to call them fools



And we dare to call them fools -- those who speak of love. They speak of it with passion and intensity. And we dare to call them fools. They feel the heat they see the fireworks. They speak of butterflies and describe the seas. They believe it's magic they believe that it's true. Yet we dare to call them fools. The fool that you are for believing and seeing the unreal and unattainable. The fool that you are to believe the love that you are describing will never burn you nor forsake you. The fool that you are for believing that the tales the fairies spoke of were the truth. Fool that I was for thinking of all this was foolishness. Fool that I was to believe that it didn't exist. That you didn't see fireworks, that the butterflies never came. That the flame never lit and the birds never sang. Fool that you were to believe that one person's kiss could put you into a bliss. There's no longer a fool, I believe that it's true if I told you this story you wouldn't believe it's the truth. The fool that I was and I needed it too. If I was to tell you, you would think that way too. Fool that she is to believe this is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment