Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Want To Write You A Poem



I want to write you a poem
Tell you my deepest sentiments
Tell you that your smile is the fuel
to the flame that illuminates when I am
in your presence.
I want to sing you a song
I want the passion in my voice to shine through.
I want you to feel what I feel,
the butterflies, the goosebumps, and the tummy aches.
I want the tone to be sweet
I want to romance you with a lovely melody.
I want to strip down.
Remove all articles of clothing and disguises.
Remove the walls from around my heart.
I want to feel you.
I want you to see me.
To love me,
share my dreams,
my aspirations,
see my capabilities
and rescue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment