Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Your Eyes...


Your eyes
They tell no lies...
I look at you and know..
They don't put on a show.
When we converse I fall
Deep into them. I read
Them and they tell me that
Everything you are saying is
Pure.
Genuine.
Heartfelt.
Your eyes?
They give me the answer to any
Question I may have.
When I'm uncertain
One glance and all of the mysteries
Are revealed..
Tonight?
Your eyes
They spoke of a truth that I've never seen before...
I knew then..
When I no longer saw myself
That your eyes no longer desired to meet mine
They no longer wanted to see me
That you lost all interest
That your mind began to wonder..
I knew then
That this was my cue to leave
Cuz your eyes?
They tell no lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment