Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Don't Wait Til the Roses Die



Funny..

Now that the birds no longer sing
And the kids no longer smile
And the sun no longer shines 
And the moon no longer sparkles..
That's when you want me?
When I gave it all to you
Made all your wishes come true
Kissed all your pains away
Made all of your sorrows vanish
It was no longer me that you wanted 

So what's the problem now?

Do you miss being sun-kissed
And smelling the flowers when you wake
And being woken up by the sweet sound of love
And knowing what it's like to be appreciated?

I figured you would. 

Never took you for a poet
But I do appreciate the effort
Next time do remember
That when someone gives you spring--
Year round
Make sure you love them
You appreciate them
You show them daily
That you'd be hopeless without them...


Don't wait til the roses die

No comments:

Post a Comment