Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Dream



Are you a dream?
Is it possible for someone to have 
A heart as kind as yours
Lips as soft as yours
Kisses as sweet as yours
Hugs as warm as yours
And
Love as strong as yours?
When I'm with you
Time stops
People disappear 
Chaos turns to peace
And problems don't exist
When you kiss me
I don't hear anything 
Just the loud beat of my heart
As it pounds out of my chest
While trying to jump into yours. 
You're a dream I never wanna wake from
You're like the blunt that calms me down
A simple kiss from you
Turns my whole world upside down
You're the cloud that I float on
The rainbow that I slide down
You brought the pot of gold into my life  
And I'd love nothing more than to one day
Maybe be your wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment