Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Monday, August 29, 2011

No One



No one really knows
The death that inhabits
The walls of my heart. 
The pain I have endured
Is it possible for me to be human?
Soulless, hopeless and alone. 
No one understands 
the depth of my cuts, 
the burn in my wounds, 
the ice in my veins. 
No one really sees the pain in my eyes, 
the ache in my stomach 
or the despair that leaves me gasping for air. 
No one can feel the discourage that overwhelms me 
every time I look in the mirror. 
The need to be loved. 
The crave to be cared for. 
No one really knows let alone cares to understand 
the outrageous sentiments that flow through my body as I ask myself 
Why doesn't anyone love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment