Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Friday, August 12, 2011

I Hope to Love You

What would my winters be like
I wonder,
As I imagine,
 You and I
Becoming one by the fire place
Sharing our body’s temperatures
You giving me
A warm place to stay.
In your arms is where I’ll be
Sharing a blanket
While dreaming out loud
Will you be mine forever?
Our fingers entwined
While listening to songs of laughter
Watching the diamondlike flakes fall
And the icicles form
Beautifying our horizons
Forever,
Just you and I..
Your body
Taking the shape of mine
Your breath
Generating warmth to the back of my neck
Soft whispers and
Sweet Kisses
I hope to love you
For this winter
And many more to come
Til the world freezes over 
I hope to love you

No comments:

Post a Comment