Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Love




When I think of the sun,
the flowers,
and the ocean,
I think of you...
Something as simple as a few words
and my summer love was appointed..
Something as simple as a quick glance
and my winter cold was warmed
and from that moment on,
I knew you could possibly be the one…
See things like this don’t happen to a girl like me
But you helped me see
How things should really be.
When I think of the dandelion fields
And the and warm summer breeze
I just imagine you being the wind
Embracing and loving my skin.
You remind me of the summer rain
Most people would look down on that
But when I think of how refreshing
The summer rain can be
And how a slight drizzle could revive the dead crops
I think of you
Because you revived me.

No comments:

Post a Comment