Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Please Mr. Old Man

Please Mr. Old man
Won't you sing us a song
Let the blues in your voice
Take us into a melody 
We call love. 
Let us sway across the dance floor
Allowing our bodies to flow
I'll be your baby tonight. 
Please Mr. Old man
Won't you write us a song
A sweet melody that only our hearts can hear. 
Let our spirits fall into ecstasy 
The power of this music
Oh, how it lifts me. 
Please Mr. Old man 
Won't you whisper those words. 
Whisper the rhythm low enough
So I can hear his heart beat
Up against mine
As he holds me closely
Kisses me so softly
As he utters these 3 words 
In my ear. 
So sweetly
Yet so lovely 

No comments:

Post a Comment