Special Dedication

I dedicate my blog to someone
who saw something in me
Someone who gave me hope
I couldn't thank you enough
This one's for you

Monday, August 29, 2011

There's Something About His Kiss



Once his lips are pressed upon mine,
I lose all forms of sensation.
Not even my mind
Possesses the capability
To combat the control he acquires
Over my body.
There’s something about his kiss
That makes my knees go weak.
Suddenly,
Every pelt on my skin has been awakened
Waiting for more of his magic
To press upon my lips.
There’s something about his kiss
That makes me lose my cool.
Makes me turn into a new born child
As I sit and stare up at him
Begging for him to feed me
More of his passion.
There’s something about his kiss
That strips me of myself.
Makes me want to be
Better than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment